URDANETA CITY VACCINATION ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION
Definition of Priority Group Categories
A1: Frontline workers in health facilities both national and local, private and public.
A2: Senior citizens aged 60 years old and above
A3: Persons with comorbidities aged 18-59 years old.
A4: Frontline personnel in essential sectors.
A5: Indigent populations.
1. Scan QR CODE or follow the link to register
2. Fill up all necessary fields required.
3. Click SUBMIT button to pre- register.
4. Check email that will be sent to you as an acknowledgement of your pre-registration.
5. Print e-mail attachments
6. Wait for announcements of vaccination schedules.
7. Bring a pre-registration printout on the day of your vaccination to lessen waiting time during the actual day of vaccination.
Note: Multiple responses can be made using 1 email account
For more information, please contact our City Health Office at 0933-869-4961.
Source: Urdaneta City Health Office